This page is created by Jie(aka Jay). From July 2020, I started my PhD journey with the Cloud Computing and Distributed Systems (CLOUDS) Laboratory, University of Melbourne.
Data is for machine, visualization is for people. The purpose of this website is to extract/analyse/summarize our publications and visualize it in an easily understandable way.
I hope it can help myself and other people to understand the field and our work. For feedback/suggestion, please email to [zhao dot j4 at student dot unimelb dot edu dot au].
All papers are accessiable from The CLOUDS lab
Tabs and functions:
1. Dataset Information: Summary, Annual Publication Chart/Table, Three-Fields Plot
2. Sources: Stastics of Journals/Conference where the papers were published
3. Authors: Key Authors by publication, affiliations, authors' countries
4. Keywords: Word frequency, cloud, tree map, dynamics, trend topics
5. Conceptual Structure: Thematic Map/Networks, topic dendrogram
6. Social Structure: Authors' collaboration network/map
Disclaimer(Quote from GPL): This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This site is build upon the following work. Special thanks to the author/contributors.
For more infomation, visit their website and code repository: github.